1. This Web-site is not intended for use by, or distribution to, any person or entity in a jurisdiction or country where such use or distribution would be contrary to the local applicable laws or regulations. None of the services, investments or financial instruments referred to in this Web-site are available to persons or entities resident or domiciled in any jurisdiction or country where the provision of such services, investments or financial instruments would be contrary to the local applicable laws or regulations.
2. The information and materials contained in this Web-site, including text, graphics, links or other items, are provided by Banque Carnegie for information purposes only, and at users sole risk. While all reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the information contained herein is not untrue or misleading at the time of publication, Banque Carnegie makes no representation or warranty as to its accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness or timeliness, and it should not be relied upon as such.
3. All clients of Banque Carnegie who access this Web-site do so on the basis of these terms and conditions and on the basis of the terms and conditions of their written agreements with the Bank
4. Please note that the Internet is not always a completely reliable transmission medium. In no event will Banque Carnegie or its affiliates, directors and employees accept liability for any direct, consequential, special or incidental loss or damage (including, without limitation, indirect, punitive or exemplary damages) directly or indirectly related to the use of, or inability to use, or interruption in the use of, this service under any circumstance and howsoever arising, including but not limited to Carnegie's negligence. We do not warrant that this Web-site is free of such problems as viruses and would urge you to take the appropriate safeguards.
5. No offer or solicitation is made on this Web-site to conduct investment business. The information provided on this Web-site is provided solely to enable you to make your own investment decisions and does not constitute nor should it be regarded as personal investment recommendations or advice. In particular you should be aware of the risks associated with investments. Market and currency movements may mean that the price and value of any investments referred to in this Web-site, and any income from them, may fall as well as rise and you may get back less than you invested. You may find your investment difficult or even impossible to realise in the future. You should note that past performance is not necessarily a guide to the future. If you have any doubts you should seek independent financial advice prior to entering into any financial transaction.
6. Banque Carnegie has not reviewed any of the off-site pages or Web-sites linked to this Web-site and does not accept or endorse any responsibility for their contents nor the information, products and services offered through them.
7. The contents of this Web-site are subject to copyrights with all rights reserved and may not be circulated reproduced, distributed or published by any recipient for any purpose.