The clients of Banque Carnegie Luxemboug live in over 20 countries. Most clients have assets in several countries and move between them during their life-time. Our offering of international financial planning services is therefore based on long practical experience.
Through our network of professional partners we help you finding solutions in the following areas:
- Income from capital (Interest, dividends, capital gains)
- Gifts and inheritance
- Real estate
Holding structures (companies, life insurance, trusts, foundations, single investor funds)
- Proposing adequate structures
- Selection of providers
- Active evaluation of existing structures
Change of residence
- Tax consequences
- Family law matters
- Finding residence
- Proposing advisors (lawyers, real estate agents, etc)
Other issues, legal and financial e.g.
- Inheritance planning
- Assisting in transactions on closely held companies or real estate.
What we offer:
- An analysis of your questions and their practical implications.
- A general overview of possible solutions.
- Evaluation and implementation of solutions
Working together with a wide network of experts, we make sure that our clients get high quality solutions to the most complex, international questions.
Please contact your Client Executive for more information.