• Altor and Bure new owners of Carnegie Investment Bank AB. The new ownership situation enabled a positive business flow.
• Weak beginning of the year with gradually increasing revenues during the second quarter.
• Total income amounted to SEK 881m (1,559).
• Previous and current cost-saving measures resulted in a gradually lower cost base. Adjusted for items affecting comparability, expenses amounted to SEK 899m (1,165).
• Profit before tax amounted to SEK 41m (394), adjusted for items affecting comparability.
• Several key recruitments were implemented during and after the end of the period.