Fourth quarter 2007
- Total income increased by 20 per cent to SEK 1,382m (1,149). Excluding income from Max Matthiessen, the increase was 6 per cent.
- Total expenses before profit sharing amounted to SEK 627m (433). Excluding Max Matthiessen, expenses amounted to SEK 542m.
- Net profit increased by 25 per cent to SEK 335m (267). Profit per share amounted to SEK 4.32 (3.85).
- Total income amounted to SEK 4,340m (4,225).
- Total expenses before profit sharing amounted to SEK 2,235m (1,659).
- Net profit amounted to SEK 601m (923), corresponding to profit per share of SEK 7.90 (13.35)
- Proposed dividend: SEK 7.50 (10.50). The capital quotient amounts to 1.59, given the proposed dividend.
Important events during the fourth quarter
- Carnegie ranked number one in Prospera’s customer survey of Nordic equity trade.
- Carnegie’s mutual funds showed very strong performance, resulting in record-high performance-based income.
- Positive capital inflow within Asset Management.
- Increased market shares within customer-driven equity sales.
- New Board of Directors elected in conjunction with an Extraordinary General Meeting on 21 November.
Important events after the closing date
- Mikael Ericson appointed new CEO to begin during the second quarter.
- Carnegie named Fund Manager of the Year by the Swedish business magazine Privata Affärer.
For further information, please contact: Anders Onarheim (acting CEO) +46 8-676 88 00, Bo Haglund (acting CFO) +46 8-5886 90 03 or Andreas Koch (Communications and IR)
+46 8-676 86 39.
Further information is available at www.carnegie.se/ir.
This information is such that D.Carnegie AB must disclose in accordance with the Securities and Clearing Operations Act. The information was submitted for publication on 8 February 2008 at 08.00 CET.