• Total income amounted to SEK 1,891 million (2,349).
• Total expenses before profit sharing amounted to SEK 979 million (830). For the full year 2007, expenses before profit sharing are expected to amount to SEK 2.0 to 2.1 billion.
• Total expenses include a non-recurring write-off of SEK 315 million, related to a deficit in the profit-sharing system due to overstated trading positions during the period 2005 to 2007.
• Net profit amounted to SEK 115 million (537), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 1.54 (7.79).
• Net profit after adjustment for the non-recurring amortization amounted to SEK 336 million (537).
• The CAD ratio was 13.0% at 30 June 2007.
• The new Max Matthiessen business area was consolidated in Carnegie as of 31 March 2007 and started affect earnings from 1 April 2007.
• All financial data in this report has been adjusted in accordance with what was previously communicated regarding overstatement of trading positions during the period 2005 to 2007.
• Carnegie retained its leading market positions according to independent surveys by Prospera, Extel and Financial Hearings.
• Strengthened Nordic focus within Investment Banking: Anders Onarheim takes over as Head of Nordic Investment Banking, while Peter Bäärnhielm continues as Head of Investment Banking in Sweden.
• The Board will summon an Extraordinary General Meeting shortly, see page 18.
For further information, please contact Stig Vilhelmson (President and CEO) +46 8 676 86 01, Ulf Fredrixon (CFO) +46 8 5886 90 12 or Andreas Koch (Information and IR) +46 8 676 8639.
Further information is available at www.carnegie.se/ir.